[pct-l] New Bill in the US House today

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 22:34:37 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <Lonetrail at aol.com>
> That's OK your apologize is accepted. again your pictures are great,
there
> were no pictures of you.. I put then in my Archive Sounded like a great
trip.
> I liked the description I did part of that section brought back  memories

Thanks Lonetrail.  'Ya know, there was a picture of me, but I took if out -
you don't want to see what I look like in a white microfiber teeshirt with a
hipbelt snugged up tightly, trust me.  :D

Here's a more normal picture of me, though, taken back in May:
http://danniken.home.comcast.net/Jonnycat02.jpg

Jon