[pct-l] Tarptent Virga 2 for sale - $170 total.

David Tibor david_tibor at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 11:49:57 CDT 2006

For sale: Tarptent Virga 2 with sewn-on floor. Used
only two nights, fully seam-sealed with Silnet.

Comes with tarptent, front strut pole and rear pole,
stuff sack, 4 titanium stakes and stake bag, extra
front guyline, and instruction sheet. Does NOT come
with optional front poles (I use trekking poles for
the front, as do most folks).

Virga 2's with floors are no longer available from
Tarptent - get one while you still can! I think I
bought it for about $205 + tax and shipping.

Yours for $170 including shipping. Paypal only please.

Email me at bighike2006 at hotmail.com.