[pct-l] Simplifying Meal Preparation

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 00:47:36 CDT 2006

Hey JJ
Here's a few I've tried.

Cold pizza for any meal including breakfast.  Keeps for days.  (Steheiken
Bakery was a great source for this)

Tuna packet, mayo packets and precooked flour tortillas................
tuna burrito
Chicken
.......chicken burrito

Quarter Pounders (from the Cajon Pass McDonalds)... indestructable.

Granola and powdered milk in a ziplock.  Add water and eat from a ziplock.

Cooked bacon will keep a long time.

Bagels with cream cheese packets.

Warner Springs Monty