[pct-l] Public Thank You

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 09:48:48 CDT 2006

I want to thank everyone for their  emails to me for support of my idea to
use the X1R Remote  Caddie (_www.stewartgolfusa.com_
(http://www.stewartgolfusa.com) ) for trail  use.  A few of you were concern about the restrictions of
wheeled vehicles  on some trails.  I was aware of these restrictions, but it is
no  problem.  This is the land of the free, brave, and political  juice.

The right phone calls and donations  to the right people will smooth the way
for the use of this caddie.  Don't  even worry about it.

Thanks again for your kind support  and emails.

Your hiking pal,  Switchback
On the Mat for 5-Minutes Trail  Pirate

PS: Oooops, I used the word  political on this List in my post.  My humble
apologies to all.   Speaking of politics, do you know why politicians and
diapers are similar?   They both need to be changed periodically for similar
reasons.  Ha, ha, ha,  ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.............  I crack myself
up.