[pct-l] PCT Section C - Mile 210 thru 245 - Open?

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Sep 19 20:25:46 CDT 2006

I thought I'd updated my site last night to reflect that but forgot to
upload. I've asked the question at the SBNF Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SanBernardinoNF/ but am still waiting for a
response. (That list is moderated by a USFS employee, so responses are
usually pretty good.)

I also noted, though, that the PCTA trail conditions page has a report on
Mission Creek conditions from around August 1. Either someone snuck through
or it was a work party.

AsABat