[pct-l] Libido and the Hiker

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Sep 22 16:14:06 CDT 2006

That's right, Switchback.  The JMT is a hotbed.  And we, JMT through hikers
are proud of it
So you better come well armed because the JMT hikers are "hard core"  and
will fiercely defend those liberties.

I will again to the best of my ability answer your objections.

10.  Switchback, Switchback sex does not disturb......it arouses......It may
disturb those who lost it or gave it up long ago.  Don't fight it
Switchback, join it.

11.  Switchback, if you do it right, they will be on cloud nine or in haven
and won't care what you call them.

12.  JMT hikers don't engage in trail town sackings.  We much prefer to do
our sacking in the wilderness at high altitude for the real wilderness
experience as described in detail in my book, "Sex in the Wilderness".

I never do it on my JMT marathon hikes; it saps your energy and as Bill
Clinton said, it makes your knees knock.

Switchback, I hear this kind of argument all the time from guys who gave it
up a long time ago because Viagara
does not do them any good anymore.
Tell me Switchback, does Viagara not work for you anymore?

JMT  Reinhold
Author, "Sex in the Wilderness" How to do it on the trail, off the trail, in
the bushes in the bivy sack & 99 other ways