[pct-l] JMT record??

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 27 10:22:54 CDT 2006

Did you see the "survival quiz" in the October
Backpacker Magazine?  When you total your score, the
description for the person who gets 80-90 points is
this:

"Keep your cholesterol down, Reinhold, and you'll
still be climbing those mountains when you're 99".

Is that *YOU* Reinhold????

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com