[pct-l] Sonora Pass fall

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Wed Sep 27 21:02:52 CDT 2006

Tom,

What a scary ride you had and so blessed that you didn't crash into the
rocky runout!  Next time I'm sure you'll be the wiser.  Thanks for telling
the story!  We all can benefit from our mistakes and joys.

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com