[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 1 11:56:02 CDT 2007

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

No, I don't make a killing on these books.  In fact, I
lose money on them.  The books are copyrighted, and
what this person did is illegal.

It's illegal, unethical, and completely wrong to copy
someone elses work.

"Less financially capable hikers"?????  Give me a
break.  Those are the same people who refuse to donate
when they stay with trail angels.

I am not made of money.  I struggle just like the next
guy.  I am frugal, and rarely spend any money on
myself.  I save every penny possible.  The books are a
labor of love to HOPEFULLY introduce long-distance
hiking to people who haven't hiked before.

Girl Scout, you're way out of line with this one.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com