[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF - not funny

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sun Apr 1 12:17:55 CDT 2007

yogi wrote:
> April fools, my ass.
>
> NOT FUNNY.
>
> Girl Scout - you're as big of a jerk as the person who
> started this.
>
> Thanks to everyone who stuck up for me.

i'm a huge yogi fan (have bought 3 editions of the book and have
recommended it to tons of hikers, and will continue recommending it) but
i'm also a big april fool's day fan, so i don't see why the two can't
co-exist. i was already caught by another april fool gag this morning,
which made me feel like a dork, so i guess it was my turn to pass on a
bit of the foolishness!!

:)
girlscout