[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sun Apr 1 12:35:32 CDT 2007

i'm sorry yogi. my response to the situation was an attempt to parody
some of the historical attacks that have been sent your way on the list,
with the intention of pointing out how ridiculous those attacks
are/were. i got caught up in the joke and didn't stop to think that even
on april fool's day, folks can get their feelings hurt. putting myself
in your position, i can see how this could be taken as a personal
attack, joke or no joke.

so again- my apologies. no harm or ill will was intended. :)

girlscout