[pct-l] Tonto the Jerk

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Sun Apr 1 15:16:00 CDT 2007

Hey, Guy...
   You know......I think if  Switchback or Reinhold, some one we knew had
been on here already and posted a couple of his 'clever' remarks, followed
by an "April Fool's" we might have been a little more ready for Tonto's
post.  As it was...it rolled in out of the blue, and you were the only one
who caught the English translation right away.  I'd barely realized it was
April 1.  It hit like a ton of bricks.....now, I think it's our job to try
to figure out who the diabolical Tonto is.....Good God, maybe it's
Switchback!!!!!!