[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book Scam Justice

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 19:22:21 CDT 2007

Nice!  Very professional indeed!  No wonder you are not getting rich off this book.  Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that it would have been a significant breech of copyright law, but my goodness, there is no need to vent with the type of caustic responses that I have seen from you  and others on the list today.

I hope that all of your friends, supporters, and trail pirates will be reminded of the copyright laws they so vocally supported when they consider illegally sharing and/or downloading music from the internet.   There really is no difference.

And yes folks, I did support Yogi's endeavors when I purchased her book back in 2005.  The resupply section was very worthwhile in planning my 2006 hike.

Jeff Singewald

From: yogi <yogihikes at sbcglobal.net>