[pct-l] Perv's got a nerve but no brains

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:56:34 CDT 2007

> The list is for sharing knowledge

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So just a little info that can help get it back on track, better than
before:

Just a heads up about the guy using the girls name on this list and posting
little flames.
I gave NO name.

By the way, what I said had nothing to do with pea hicks.
I am not talking about Pea.  Pea is a friend.
Please re read my statement.

Also, the troll is a fact, not name calling.
But, not my word for it, Statements are Not facts.
Search his name in google with the word "troll"
What facts does anyone have to prove otherwise?

I've said NO names.  I've said NO names.  And therefore CALLED no names.
You get to fill in the blanks with your own wisdom then, if you choose, act
in the appropriate manor to Help this list better acheive it's purpose.  I
like "sharing knowledge".................. Sol's words.

Once their names are blocked AND no one resopnds to them, this list can do
what it is intended to do better.
Please, for the list's sake, Block the trolls and do not respond.

I only share this to hopefully make this a better place to "share knowledge"

Thanks

Warner Springs Monty