[pct-l] From PCT2007 group:' Custom Printable Pacific Crest Trail "Guide-Maps" Available '

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:47:55 CDT 2007

For anyone not following the PCT2007 yahoo group:

#1958 From: "fyerstarter1980" <e_asorson at ...>
Date: Sun Apr 1, 2007 10:19 am
Subject: Custom Printable Pacific Crest Trail "Guide-Maps" Available
fyerstarter1980
 Offline
 Send Email
 Invite to Yahoo! 360°
  Six months ago I began creating a set of custom "guide-maps" for
thePacific Crest Trail which combine the most important information
fromthe major guidebooks, without the frivolous and frustrating
commentary,into an easy to reference, single-page format that includes
topographicmaps, mile-points, color-coded points of interest, elevation
profilesand town mini-maps. Now that they are finished I've decided
to makethem available to other hikers free of charge, though I do
appreciatedonations. To print your own set of Guide-Maps visit the
following link:

www.erikasorson.com/pct/maps <http://www.erikasorson.com/pct/maps>

If you would like to report an error, make a suggestion or sign up to be
notified of updates email me at: pct at ...
<mailto:pct at ...>  . I will be signing off around April 15,
2007 to thru-hike the PCT so I expect to be incommunicado through
November.

-Erik