[pct-l] enough is enough

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Apr 2 18:43:27 CDT 2007

Roni,

Thanks for being your un-PC, completely unabridged, no-holds-barred self.  I wouldn't expect anything less from you, and would be disappointed if you gave anything or anyone a break (myself included).

Looking forward to your special brand of honesty when you come through on your way north this year. I'm toughening up my skin with sand paper.

L-Rod