[pct-l] Warner Springs loop

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Apr 3 09:52:14 CDT 2007

Switchback, I'm so jealous. The Warner Springs loop. That is one of my
gaps on the PCT. Yes, I was going southbound from Highway 79 at the Agua
Caliente bridge, heading towards the southern Highway 79 crossing.
Halfway there, I realized there was no way I was going to make it, and
the cows were threatening me, so I turned around and hiked back to the
start. Now I have this huge gap in the PCT hike. Hopefully someday I can
be as strong as you and finish up this embarrassing problem.

AsABat