[pct-l] 16 days to departure

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Tue Apr 3 12:00:03 CDT 2007

Dear All:

I have managed to convince myself I deserve at least six weeks on the
trail this summer.  One of the nice things about working as an academic
with no research expectation is summers off!

The plan, which with aging parents, etc., is always a plan til the
moment the trip begins, is to start in the first week of June at Sierra
City and head south to Whitney Portal.  If you see a 6'2" overweight
balding guy with longish hair carrying a green Golite Gust pack and
wearing NB 809s, that's me.  I look forward to meeting many of you on
your trip north.

See you down the trail...

Jeff, just Jeff...