[pct-l] 16 days to departure

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 13:05:07 CDT 2007

 Enjoy the time out in the woods Jeff.

I am already longing for the time I can get out for more than a few days. :(  I can't complain, 4 mos of the CDT, 4 mos of being a ski touring/hiking bum here in Boulder.

Time to work again, save some money and enjoy the time I do spend in the mountains.

And next year? Who knows...the AZT is calling. :)

In any case, "climb the mountains and get their glad tidings".

If you see a 5'6" balding guy with a buzz cut, in fairly good shape,and wearing Hardrocks, that would be me. It also means I somehow received some money, quit my job and I am back on the PCT. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com