[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 3 13:58:28 CDT 2007

Craig,
any loss of warmth could easily be compensated for by wearing panty hose
under the kilt.
As you probably know Joe Namath, the former New York Jets Hall of  Fame
quarterback, used   that technique.
I don't know if you are a low rider or how low you are slung, but will you
just let everything swing       in the breeze or will you be wearing
panties...oops...I mean underwear or use some other form       of suspension
system so as not to impede ventilation yet keep things above the hem line.
I know this could become quiet a tricky and complicated engineering problem,
but well worth the effort if it does not impede the ventilation like panties
or underwear would because that, I believe,
is why you are considering the kilt in the first place.
Keep us tuned if you encounter difficulties solving this complex suspension
engineering problem.

JMT Reinhold
Sr. Suspension Engineer