[pct-l] Warner Springs loop

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 14:28:10 CDT 2007

_AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net_ (mailto:AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net)  writes: Hopefully
someday I can
be as strong as you and finish up this embarrassing  problem.
Yes, many will be jealous and envious of this great  accomplishment.  Very
few dare to tread on this part of the trail.   Even few purist attempt it.  It
is an area that mountain lion and  unrelenting heat takes their toll of the
unwary.  Only the very brave and  may be even the foolhardy challenge this 1.5
mile trail section around Warner  Springs Resort.

All I have to say is that I am heading for the heated pool  after this
adventure.  I will also take a snooze on a lounger by the pool  area too.

Switchback the Reckless and Brave