[pct-l] Day hike on the PCT

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 3 18:59:56 CDT 2007

I'm assuming you were north bound on the PCT.  When you reach the top of the ridge and the road above Bouquet Canyon, you turn right (east), for approximately 100 yards.  The PCT then drops down to the left.  There were markers up there, and barriers, but that area gets a great deal of OHV traffic as it is attached to a huge OHV area (Rowher Flats), and I suspect that the markers are damaged or removed. We'll do what we can to get up there and check/repair the signage

L-Rod