[pct-l] RE Hike4Trails

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 23:00:11 CDT 2007

Adam,

Good luck in this mission my friend.  I will post a donation in support of your efforts tonight.

My question though is this;  How in the world will you be able to complete this mission without the numerous water caches that are so accessible on the PCT?  Wow, it sounds as though you may need to actually carry water for 15-20 miles at a time.  I don't know how you will do it.  I can't imagine how you will make it :).

Let's talk when you get back about the JMT attempt!

Elevator

From: Adam Bradley <tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com>