[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Bruce Lymburn blymburn at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 08:22:43 CDT 2007

The kilt as originally worn by the Scots was a long thick wool cloth that
was folded in a way that allowed it to be worn around the waist and over the
shoulder.  Useful when tending the flock in the freezing highlands, because
at night the garment was re-folded and used as a sleeping bag.
Sounds perfect for the PCT, eh?  Some haggis and off you go!