[pct-l] Golden Oak Spring Status

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 15:30:38 CDT 2007

David,

Last year in a very wet year I found that this spring was not running very well at all.  From my journal on May 29th, 2006;
"By 4:30 Johnnie Walker and I pulled into the spring and were a bit disappointed to see the condition of the spring. It was a large horse trough with murky water, algae and tadpoles. There was a small pipe with a small trickle that ran about 2 liters every 7 minutes. I chose the slow pipe!"
I did find a seep up in the trees above the spring, but after digging into the seep I found the better option to be simply waiting out the slow drip on the pipe.

Good luck,
Elevator

From: "David Craft" <Chsyhkr at bellsouth.net>