[pct-l] SOBO 2007

Barbara Sobota bmsobota at ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 5 23:25:44 CDT 2007

Thanks very much for the input!  I haven't completely ruled out a nobo
hike... just trying to decide between scorching desert and rattlesnakes vs
slogging through snow and hungry griz.  Either way I know the first month
is going to be challenging.  I love the solitude of the wilderness - it's
humbling and invigorating - but like Roni, for the long-term I need to
balance this with shared human experience.  Migrating with the flock is a
little much for me but a handful of good folks makes for good times.

Thanks again for your thoughts.
B.