[pct-l] hiking poles

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Apr 6 01:06:55 CDT 2007

Reinhold,
  Goes to show you just how much you pay attention to the list...giggle.
Ronnie Jo is *NOT* a guy. :-P
 If you had cared to go to my MySpace website to check me out, you would
have found that out by now. Hehehehe Yer funny. Now I'm
offended...sniff....not really...heh....wouldn't be the first time I've
been mistaken for a guy.

I'm a GIRL
I'm a GIRL
I'm a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course, I'm after the trekking poles, he DID say that he had 2
sets to give away, didn't he? Sheesh! And hey, at least while I'm after
them, at least I'm being honest. ;) He *is* cute......hehehe, I wasn't
being dishonest about that.

Peace!!
 From the Cascades,
Ronnie Jo