[pct-l] hiking poles

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 06:03:58 CDT 2007

Ronnie Jo wrote.........RONNIE  JO  IS  NOT  A  GUY.........I'M  A
GIRL....I'M A GIRL....I'M A GIRL

Humiliation......Humiliation......Humiliation !!!
I have made this mistake once before with L-Rod.
Ronnie, how could I mistake such a delicate Lotus blossom, such as you, for
those hairy beasts.
Please accept my humble apology
Are you a blond or a brunet?
Do you have brown eyes or blue eyes?
Please describe yourself to me so if I see you on the trail I will recognize
so I can kiss your little toes and beg for mercy and forgiveness.

Uuuhhh.....Ronnie, now that I know you are a girl maybe we....Uuuhhh should
get to know each other better.
We could go for a walk along the JMT and  you could......Uuuhhh drag me into
your cave.
Forget  PYGMY  he is a greenhorn...he would not know what to do with
you....I treat my women right.
Uuuhhh.....Ronnie,  I will be waiting patiently for your call for our walk
along the......Uuuhhh JMT.

I think I will now withdraw, in shame, into my customary lurker status until
called by ''Ronnie'' or provoked by the likes of Switchback, Pygmy or Craig.

JMT Reinhold
The Lurker