[pct-l] to olympia from manning park

roni h roni_h3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 12:14:17 CDT 2007

Actualy I believe that both Roger and I were aware of that city, abscure as it may be.

  Its just that walking via the PNT and the olympic peninsula sounds much nicer than backtracking on the pct for sevral hundred miles and then road walking to the west from about mt' rainiers area.  The weather on the PNT should be significently drier than on the pct  (except for the high olympics) thanks to the lower elevation and the rain shadow from the olympics.

Melissa Spencer <melissaaspencer at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Easy mistake, no one has heard of Olympia, the CAPITAL of Washington.

;)