[pct-l] printing & protecting maps/other papers

glen winters glenwinters at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 7 13:33:17 CDT 2007

I was concerned with Ink jet ink being easily removable, altered for use with legal documents. This ink is much better then most standard cartridges if you dont mind refilling your own.

Universal Inkjet's Revolutionary New WATERPROOF, Archival Quality Refill Ink and Paper System. 4 Color Kit for Standard 4 Color Printers.
http://www.compustuff-inc.com/inkjet.htm

Note: I'm not recomending this particular vendor just was one of the first in my search.

also theres this paper.

iGage Weatherproof Paper
http://www.waterproof-paper.com/inkjet-paper.shtml