[pct-l] Oly...

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 16:46:59 CDT 2007

"I brake for Artesians!"  (bumper sticker)

I used to work at the Oly brewery.   The thread about hiking from Manning to
Olympia brought back some good memories of my brewery days, which were also
the days I started backpacking around 1980.  I'm sure most people on the
list don't even recall or ever saw an Oly beer ad with the artesians, which
were mythical creatures that made the artesian water.  Today the Olympia
brewery is sadly shut down waiting for a better use for the site.

roger