[pct-l] Warner Springs Loop

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 17:13:51 CDT 2007

_tahoe.cat at verizon.net_ (mailto:tahoe.cat at verizon.net)  writes:  Didn't know
about the Saber tooth Lions, I was just a little afraid of
getting hit with a "Golf Ball".
That's a good point about this  dangerous expedition.  Not only are there
natural obstacles, but manmade  ones too.  It cannot get any tougher than that.
You must be on  the lookout for fierce stalking predators, both natural and
human.  Your  senses must be sharp and finely tuned.  Only the most experienced
backpacker can expect to survive this trek.  But, as usual, I will  challenge
fate and the trail.  No quarter given and no quarter asked.   The wounded
will be bayoneted and left to their fate on the field of  battle.

Switchback the Trail Warrior