[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Apr 7 19:46:39 CDT 2007

CRAIG  STANTON  wrote....neither wool nor fleece will do for my kilt....I
try a ''LOIN CLOTH'' with leopard print.

LOIN  CLOTH ???........You mean like Johnny Weissmuller in Tarsan?
This is outrageous.......the PCT would be the laughing stock of the
AT......our women thru hikers, after several month on the trail, would be
traumatized and frustrated seeing loin clothed
male hikers strutting down the trail.............It could potentially put
our male hikers at risk from overly frustrated female hikers........this can
not be allowed........it must be stopped.

I say we commission SWITCHBACK, the enforcer, to rip the loin cloth from any
hiker on the PCT wearing a loin cloth.

         So what are you going to do then ???.......HIKE  ON  IN  YOUR
SPEEDO ???

JMT Reinhold
Ban the Speedo advocate