[pct-l] Loin Cloth on the Trail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 21:41:38 CDT 2007

JMT Reinhold writes: I say we commission  SWITCHBACK, the enforcer, to rip
the loin cloth from any
hiker on the PCT  wearing a loin cloth.
I say let's talk money.  Pirates are known to provide their services  to the
highest bidder.  I need to know my commission for any services  rendered.  Is
this like taking scalps?  The number of loin cloths I  turn in is my the money
I will be paid.  I will be lion cloth hunter of the  trail.

Forget the whole thing.  I  have decided I would rather collect pine nuts to
sell to thru hikers.  This  sounds a lot safer.  The lion cloth gig is too
dangerous.  I am afraid  of what I would see after I take the loin cloths.

Switchback the Nut