[pct-l] 2003 PCT Class DVD copies available

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:46:00 CDT 2007

Hi -

The 2003 PCT DVD is completed and as a gift to the hiking world I'd like to
make it available to everyone on the pct-l who wants one. A few years ago I
made the same offer with the 2004 DVD, and many people made more copies and
spread it around to others. It would be great if we could do something like
that again.

Of the trail DVD's I've done in the past four winters, this is the one I've
been most satisfied with.  It was basically a full-time job from November to
March (about the length of a thru-hike), and it was an awesome experience to
get to know that season's personalities, stories and uniqueness. It includes
photos and video from around 45 2003 hikers and covers the whole
experiential spectrum of a year in the long-distance PCT community. This has
now become a series with four different class years represented so far. I
just watched the final version of Ryan/Prodeal's 2006 edition this afternoon
and it is stunning. I highly recommend that you all get your own copy of his
as well.

To receive your 03 DVD, all I'll need is a postal address. If all goes as
planned, I'm hoping to have them shipped several days before the kickoff.

If you're a member of either the class of 2003 or 2006, I probably already
have your address info, and you don't need to write again, unless you hadn't
contacted me yet.  Everyone from both classes will be receiving both DVD's
at the same time in one package. For the pct-l, Ryan and I are offering
these projects separately. Hope that all made sense. Both presentations will
be featured at the kickoff - 2003 on Friday night and 2006 on Saturday
night.

So don't be shy - e-mail me your request any time.  Thanks,

weathercarrot

ps - time to pass the torch to our 2007 class DVD producer and 07
thru-hiker, Sharon. She's already well underway with organizing her
project.......