[pct-l] 2006 PCT Class DVD Copies Available & Death Valley Screening

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 01:22:28 CDT 2007

....and let me be the first to thank Girlscout, Squatch, Shooter, Armchair, and Weathercarrot for duplicating hundreds of DVD's to make this happen.... THANK-YOU ALL!

  It takes a community to pull off a project like this, which again is one of the beautiful things of this series: it is community originated and distributed.

  Prodeal

Pea Hicks <phix at optigan.com> wrote:
  let me be the first to publicly thank and congratulate prodeal for the
incredible job he's done on the 06 slide show dvd! i just watched it
today, and it is indeed stunning. of course, this also greatly attests
to the photographic talents and imagination of the class of 06- the dvd
is just one incredible shot after another!

so, again, congrats for a job well done to prodeal, and i'm very much
looking forward to weathercarrot's 03 dvd!!

girlscout