[pct-l] www.pctwiki.org - the community's website

Jack H hikerunion at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 18:44:44 CDT 2007

Hey Hank!

      Sorry about that difficulty. Yep, user names can't have spaces
or non letter markup. I'm going to work on making that clearer so that
users don't just get a "sorry, can't do that" message. That's an edit
that I actually have to do. But in general, I feel that the wikispot
software is pretty grown up. It's been worked on for the past few
years. Hopefully you'll like it as much as I do.

      Kindly,
          Jack