[pct-l] Responsible Hiker or Knucklehead

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:32:51 CDT 2007

Howz about adopting a patch affixed to a shoulder strap, something
emblematic of the positive principles? So a hiker can show that 'Hey,
I've thought about this, and I'm striving to do my best, on or off the
trail.'  It might calm some fears.

Of course any such emblem would have to weigh no more than .125 oz.