[pct-l] Pygmy's Poles

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Mon Apr 9 04:49:57 CDT 2007

Oh, I'm sure anyone would accept them for me at the ADZ......email me
off list if you are willing to accept this gracious task for me.  Thanks.
 Well, they were meant as flattery, "dirty" well, I'm not so sure they
were exactly "dirty". I've definitely seen worse.  I knew it would get
your attention though for sure..and hey, honesty is the best policy,
isn't it?  I called it like I saw it, ok?  I am glad you enjoyed what I
wrote and I hope you took the time to at least go to my Myspace site and
take a look around.  Nothing dirty about that, what so ever. :)

Peace
 From the very very wet Cascades,
Ronnie Jo