[pct-l] Travelers cheques/checks

Roland Horth roland at evolutionzdesign.com
Mon Apr 9 16:51:38 CDT 2007

I doubt there would be any issues...the worst case would be getting calls
from collection agencies (if something went wrong) and dealing with
collecting their mail.  One alternative I just thought of would be to use a
mailboxes etc. or the equivalent, as they do this all the time...so I guess
you would be at no more risk than they are.  I would have offered the same
to Craig...but I'll be hiking the PCT this year (and therefore homeless).