[pct-l] toilet paper is on the PCT

Aaron Wallace aaron at skeeky.com
Mon Apr 9 19:15:39 CDT 2007

Some places, such as Yosemite, require that you pack out TP.  In this
age of double-zip freezer-grade zip-lock baggies and alcohol gel
sanitizer, it's really no big deal and should be standard procedure for
any backcountry travel.  There's nothing worse than little bits of
sun-bleached TP scattered around your dinner or camp site...