[pct-l] toilet paper is on the PCT

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:57:27 CDT 2007

This might have been said already, but why are you bringing TP at all?
Unless you're willing to pack out your paper, I think that bringing a huge
amount of TP is more of a pain than it is worth especially considering
burning and burying don't really work.  I like to bring a little TP for
emergency situations, but you're out all day looking at rocks... why not
just pick up a few smooth stones?  Sounds crazy but works GREAT.