[pct-l] Fire danger may close forests

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Tue Apr 10 16:01:59 CDT 2007

Judging from past closure  dates  and  the fact  the fire season has
been  bumped up by 1-2 months , I'd guess there'd be a closure staring
in July or August... (closed for July 4th?)

I just hope they don't wait to close the barn door until after the cows
have gotten out, which seems to be the pattern.

Trail90