[pct-l] Fire danger may close forests

AsABat asabat at cox.net
Tue Apr 10 17:39:57 CDT 2007

I'm wondering if someone at the USFS with more knowledge of the PCT might be able to do something. It's sad someone saves their money, flies here from another country for a once-in-a-lifetime trip, and gets turned around. (It's also sad the fire is closed to hikers who agree to carry no matches or lighters, when an idiot in a car can start a fire by tossing a cigarette.) Maybe Rob from Sierra NF. I'll try to remember to ask him at ADZ.

AsABat