[pct-l] Trail Clothing

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 09:27:59 CDT 2007

Bedouin writes: Hat with a brim and sunglasses, natch, something to keep  the
sun off the back of your neck and the backs of your hands (which can really
fry, even if you're used to being outside a lot).
This is why I recommend  SunPrecautions.com clothing for the trail.  Their
hat with full drape and  super ventilated shirt and pants are excellent.  They
are even great for  cool weather on the trail or under a jacket.  I have never
seen any trail  clothing as good as this brand.  I have used it for years.
Also,  their mitt to cover the back of your hands when you use your hiking poles
is  great protection from the sun.  All my clothing from them is white in
color.

Switchback