[pct-l] Rides to Kickoff

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 09:48:52 CDT 2007

I will be down at Warner Springs  Resort partying Tuesday and Wednesday prior
to the Kickoff.  I will be  laying around the pools and get a massage,
haircut and pedicure too.   I might bring some books on hiking, so I can look like I
am a real trail warrior  as I lounge down at the pools.  I think I will take
a lot of naps  too.

I plan to look real pretty and  rested for my Pirate Table activities.

I will leave Warner Springs Resort  Thursday morning to head down to Lake
Morena if anyone needs a ride.  I can  take 2 hikers.

Switchback the Party  Animal