[pct-l] Trail Clothing.

Jason Waicunas pct2005 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:26:28 CDT 2007

I agree that Sun Precautions makes a great hat, but I think RailRiders makes
the best shirt / pant combo.  I used Sun Precautions clothing for about 500
miles and it was good, but slower to dry and heavier than the Railriders
Ecomesh shirt and Weatherpants that I used.  Also, the Sun P. gear made me
look like Richard Simmons....a trail name that didn't stick thankfully!  Go
to: www.railriders.com to check out their clothing.

Good luck,
Nabor J