[pct-l] Marketing Ploy - Kickoff Pirate Activities

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 03:45:52 CDT 2007

The world famous SuperSecrets  seminar will be at 2 PM on Saturday at the
main stage area.  Look for the  pirate table in the vicinity too (probably in
some shade).  If the stage  area does not work out, then it will be at the Pirate
table area.

Due to time constraints, the  SuperSecret seminar will be mainly handouts and
brief explanations.   All other Pirate table services will start on Friday
through Saturday  afternoon; shelter stake painting, gear weighing, lies and
stories, trail  snacks, Pink Flamingo shelter stake contest, etc., etc., etc.

Everything should work out fine and  be fun.  Just look around for the Pirate
table and the old lame backpacker  napping in the chair.  That's me.  I look
forward to shaking your hand  and getting lots of kisses from the girls.

I thank you.

Switchback the Trail  Pirate