[pct-l] hiking poles

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Thu Apr 12 18:33:32 CDT 2007

Nah, alot of folks make that mistake...hehe.  Hubby was born and raised
on the prairies of North Dakota....*shiver* and loves the wide open
prairies, vs the wooded areas of the Sierras and Cascades, where we now
reside.  I've no clue why!  As long as he supports my hike, I guess I
can't complain. I do wish he loved the outdoors as much as I do, but
since its not to be, I'll have to be happy with support.

Sure, we can play house or doctor or whatever you might have in
mind..but first you gotta find me......you gotta find me first.... ;-)
Games are fun......

And see, I judge each on their own merits.....

Happy Trails!!!
Ronnie Jo