[pct-l] Letter to BLM re Golden Oak Springs

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Apr 12 21:50:20 CDT 2007

On the other hand, if this spring is a resource that BLM has established and
maintained in the past, for whatever reason (stockage, recreation, etc.),
then they should do their job and maintain it.  If that gets too hard or too
expensive, and it has to be abandoned, so be it, but they need to let
everyone know so they can be prepared.